Please enter your email:
1. Little interest or pleasure in doing things
2. Feeling down, depressed, or hopeless
3. Trouble falling or staying asleep, or sleeping too much
4. Feeling tired or having little energy
5. Poor appetite or overeating
6. Feeling bad about yourself—or that you are a failure or have let yourself or your family down
7. Trouble concentrating on things, such as reading the newspaper or watching television
8. Moving or speaking so slowly that other people could have noticed. Or the opposite—being so figety or restless that you have been moving around a lot more than usual
9. Thoughts that you would be better off dead, or hurting yourself
10. If you checked off any problems, how difficult have these problems made it for you to do your work, take care of things at home, or get along with other people?
312 6th Avenue Suite 2
South Charleston, WV 25303
Take our FREE depression assessment now!
Request an Appointment