About Our Forensic Services
Our experienced forensic team can provide psychiatric evaluations, psychological evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, and psychological testing for both civil and criminal cases, including:
- Competency and criminal responsibility evaluations for both State and Federal criminal cases
- Sex offender risk assessments
- In depth neuropsychological evaluations to provide information regarding brain behavioral functioning subsequent to compromising events such as traumatic brain injuries (TBI), stroke, anoxia, and chemical exposure
- Assessments for psychiatric and psychological damages experienced subsequent to a variety of potentially traumatizing events such as post-traumatic stress disorder, wrongful termination, sexual victimization, and discrimination issues.
- Assessments for cognitive competency issues pertaining to the potential need to appoint guardian and conservatorship services for vulnerable populations
At PsyCare, Inc., our coordinators are available from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday and from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on Friday. Contact our coordinators today to set up an appointment with our expert psychiatrists in Charleston, WV. Our specialized psychologists in Charleston , WV, can provide the expertise to help solve your forensics case. To schedule an appointment, call us today.